About Elizabeth Olmsted:
Elizabeth is a content specialist and blogger at content26, using her degree in visual journalism to write content and explore its role in e-commerce. She has lived in the Pacific Northwest her entire life (aside from a brief stint in England), and naturally, she hikes and takes pictures.
Posts by Elizabeth Olmsted:
- Philips Sonicare Case Study: Quickly and Effectively Creating Content for Multiple Retailers
- How Social Reviews Will Change the Retail Landscape
- Leave Mobile in the Dust
- Spearfishers, Netcasters, and Social Media
- Spearfishers, Netcasters, and Product Pages
- Why You Should Offer Your Consumers a Social Login
- Will Amazon Get Into the F-Commerce Business?
- Showdown: Best Buy vs. Amazon and How the Brick-and-Mortar Can Still Win
- How to Keep Consumers Engaged & Increase Their Value Over Time
- The iPad 3 Hype: Good for Online Retailers